Sunday 28 September 2014

A day with AX Paris




On Saturday the 27th of September AX Paris held their press day to meet bloggers and launch their new Autumn Winter collection. I was lucky enough to be invited by Kayleigh from AX Paris and I'm so glad I was because It was an amazing day. I headed up to manchester on the train which was a bit of an effort from Norwich, but hey ho! On arrival I met 3 fellow bloggers Lauren, Monica and Meena. (For the first time!) They were all lovely and we all got along really well. After a little bit of confusion with manchester streets and roads (going round in circles) we found the black dog ballroom where the event was being held! For an exclusive look at their new collection and to see what the press day involved keep reading!

The Photo Booth 

So none of us really got the hang of this photo booth but it was super fun all the same and we got to print some great photos from it! Such a good idea and so enjoyable. (Definitely an icebreaker!)

Monica & Lauren

The New Collection 


So the reason why we were all invited to this event was the launch of AX Paris' new Autumn Winter collection. Like all the other bloggers I had my statement favourites and I thought I would show you a few sneak peaks! 

The show stopper.

I cannot begin to explain how lovely these dresses are in person as well as in picture. The deep red rose dress is breath taking where as the mule coloured version is a subdued version which screams autumn wardrobe must have. Coming into the winter months gorgeous dresses are needed in every girls wardrobe. Whether it's for a christmas party, big event, date night, work event or anything else you can justify wearing it to! 























Slinky in Silver, My Favourite Neck Line & Lauren's Muse of the day. 

These dresses caught my eye early on in the day. I love the neckline and the simple textured pattern is so lovely. Definitely both eye catchers and once again would be perfect for the upcoming months.  The fluffy coat was an obsession of Lauren's. I don't think I have the confidence to pull off such a ballsy coat but it was sooooooo soft and definitely a popular item throughout the blogger community. 









The Lady in Red 


My favourite Item from AX Paris AW was their Red Jumpsuit. I was definite that I couldn't pull off jumpsuits until I recieved a present from my parents of my Abercrombie Jumpsuit (featured in a previous post). So you can imagine when I saw this gorgeous Red jumpsuit (bottom left) how in love I fell. Their 'Red' Section had my favourite items featuring more of my favourite neckline and favourite colour for this season.





The Spread

AX Were kind enough to put on a lovely spread of cocktails, cupcakes, pizzas, mini burgers and more! It was such a nice gesture and touch by AX Paris and the cupcakes where especially yummy and cute. 









Meeting the Girls & a Mini Photoshoot


I got the pleasure of meeting so many other bloggers and the AX Paris girls. They are all gorgeous and friendly and I really hope to stay in contact with them all.  I was a bit star struck meeting the gorgeous Victoria from 'inthefrow' and it was unfortunate that we were leaving shortly after her arrival. She is so lovely and it was a pleasure to meet a blogger as successful as Victoria. 




Mini Photo Shoot










My outfit: 
Sunglasses: Accessorize
Skirt & Body: Miss Selfridge
Boots: H&M

It was an absolute pleasure to meet these girls, so it would be rude not to mention their amazing blogs.

Lauren from http://www.journeyofaprgirl.blogspot.co.uk
Monica from http://mothloves.wordpress.com 
Meena from http://www.meenameansme.com

The Goody Bag 

Thanks for the amazing Goody Bag AX





Thanks to the girls at AXPARIS for an amazing day.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig