Wednesday 22 April 2015

Accessorise your happiness





























Hello all! Now I want to make one apology about this post before I even start it... This coat has been featured twice. Ooops. It has also sold out... That's Zoella's influence for you! But you can still buy similar on boohoo here.






The weather has been so beautiful lately, every UK blogger's DREAM. I'm definitely going to take advantage of the summer months for blogging, I do find that I blog more in the summer. Mainly because I have more time and the weather is more on my side. This summer Is going to be huge for me as it is my last one before University. Scary. Although I will miss beautiful Norfolk, I am ready for London... I think. 


Scar.
 I was going to delete this picture from the post as my scar on my eyelid is really visible and I am self conscious about it... But then I remembered that it is something individual about my appearance and I shouldn't try to mask that from any of you. I got this scar when I was 3 years old from falling over and hitting a wooden box. I had to have butterfly stitches, but as 3 year old of course I remember none of this: 16 years later and It's still visible. It has never really bothered me as I don't notice it anymore, I guess It's just a part of my face that is individual and I reckon I will have the scar for the rest of my life. 
were that orange lipstick han

 Side note: How crazy long has my hair got in a year? I've been using some amazing products and I think I'll need to share them with you all in a blog post/youtube video. For me this is crazy different in under a year, my hair literally never grows! If I do a hair care I will probably do a video, and have photographs on my blog post with a link to it... But you can subscribe to my youtube for safety measures if you are interested!
The little details really make an outfit for me.


.... Fail 

dat shadow though



I think this photo really emphasises my short/petite-ness, I'm 5ft3 & 1/2 (yes the half matters) if you didn't already know!


This photo captures my bronzer really well. I'm using the bourjous chocolate bronzer at the minute and I absolutely ADORE it. If you're looking for a new bronzer that will be good for the summer season I definitely recommend it!





Likewise with the scar... no one is perfect :)


EAR CANDY.


I love this make-up look, I just adore gold shimmer on my eyelid it's by far my favourite eye look. 
 I've been trying to match lips and nails more to my outfits. This gorgeous coral/orange colour is a Revlon Lip Butter Crayon in 'Mischievous', the nails are Ciate 'Big Yellow Taxi' and the shadow is Clinique 330 'Gold Rush'. If you have any questions on any of the make-up in this look, feel free to comment and I'll let you know.












Do my hands look weird in this or is it just me?
The bead work on these cute pumps definitely make a difference! 



I love delicate jewellery and I'm not a massive fan of dangly earrings generally. The first lobe earrings were a present from my parents from when they went to Nerja in the Easter holidays for a week. Baby blue is one of my favourite colours so I of course adore them. The little star earring and the tragus bar are both from Body Jewellery Shop and they have become great statements in my day to day jewellery look!







Stunning right... STUNNING! This beautiful necklace is from Lisa Angel Uk and Is only £14. Lisa Angel are a jewellery, accessories and home ware retailer. They are a local independent store to me, situated in the Norwich Lanes. Lisa Angel offer a range of items in store and online.
 These include a range of jewellery from earrings, necklaces bracelets etc. as well as personalised jewellery (engraved). You can find accessories such as bags, make up bags and scarves, they also offer  home ware which tends to be decorative/everyday items. You can find a wide selection of glasses, mugs, signs and other home ware essentials on their site but they offer a quirky twist to them with personalisation and a shabby sheek look. 

I adore their range and it is all available online with free delivery. This necklace especially would make a fabulous present for someone. I adore the fact that their jewellery has the option of personalisation at an affordable price. 



Dress | Primark 
Coat | Boohoo 
Necklace | Lisa Angel Uk 
Shoes | Newlook 
Earrings | Holiday present/ Body Jewellery Shop 

Beauty products mentioned 





I'm going to leave you all with a question, what's your favourite company for delicate jewellery? Mine is Lisa Angel, look forward to hearing what you all think! 

Lots of love, 



Share:

46 comments

  1. Love the orange lippy! And that necklace is too cute :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the coat :))


    www.skinnystalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you choose to not hide the scar or Photoshop it off, you have my respect for that. I am a huge fan of natural pictures and you're right. All the little bumps and scars make us individual, it makes us special so there's no reason to hide it. I have one too, on my left eyebrow. I burst my skin open walking falling into the door when I got so ill that I passed out. Like you I was very self conscious about it but these days, I don't care anymore...it makes a great conversation starter. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my day. It's not necessarily nice to have imperfections, but they make you who you are. It's important fro everyone to embrace them. I'm glad I didn't edit the scar out either! :) Thank you for the lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  4. Great outfit, I love the yellow! Funny you say about the scar, I literally didn't even notice until I read it! I think it's things like that we get so self-conscious over, but others probably barely notice :) And that Revlon lip crayon scared me a bit in store but it looks amazing, so pretty, might have to buy :D
    What Nikki Did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Nicole! You're 100% right, I probably didn't even need to mention it! It so nice, It's such a wearable shade for spring :) x

      Delete
  5. Han you are so beautiful! It was very brave of you to post the photo of you with the scar (which btw i didn't even notice and it took me a while to notice after you mentioned it) and i think that you made the right choice to not photoshop it out! You inspire me every day to be proud of myself and to not care about what the haters think. I remember sending you a DM of a picture of my face before i removed blemishes and an after picture of when i removed the blemishes and my skin looked better. You said "confidence is key. On the inside you may feel crazy self conscious, but you are worth more. Whenever i am having a day when i think i look ugly and that i don't have the perfect figure, i think about how inspirational you are and then i suddenly become so much happier and confident! You inspire me every day, not only with feeling confident but with my music too! I hope to be just like you when i am older and i love you so much!!!! Love your biggest fan ever Orla xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable comment. Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
    2. i have inspired a lot of people (over 100!!!!) to read your blog and watch your YT channel :) I love it so much so i thought my friends would - and they do! In school me and my friends always have a conversation about how pretty you are and about your latest video/blog post! xx

      Delete
  6. I love this jacket! Especially with the stripes, lovely pictures!

    Amy x
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your posts!! You're absolutely gorgeous too. I live in Norfolk too :) I'm sure you'll love uni! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hi Niamh! Lovely to talk to other Norwich bloggers, what's your site? Eeek thank you! x

      Delete
  8. I love that coat!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coat is so cute :) and I'm loving stripes for Spring xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole out fit is so cute! I love the shoes especially (: http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks bryony, everyone needs some black pumps! Definite essential :) xx

      Delete
  11. Ah I love the coat, such an amazing colour! Your makeup looks so pretty as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're absolutely stunning and I wouldn't even have noticed the scar if you didn't mention it! I know why you feel bad about it, I have two massive scars on my right hand/wrist due to breaking my wrist when I was younger and I also feel "meh" about it, then I realized its part of who I am as well.

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh things happen, thank you for your kindness. I used to try and hide it, but it is a part of me like yours are to you! :) Lots of love xxx

      Delete
  13. Love your coat Hannah! These photos are beautiful ♥

    http://graciedaisyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat is to die for. What a beautiful colour!
    quirkycurlsfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Luke, thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  15. It's a lovely coat and the color is not easy but you did a great job, look very pretty!
    Kiss kiss ♥ have a great day!
    Visit my blog and read the new post http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't blame you at all for featuring that lovely mustard yellow Boohoo trenchcoat twice! It's a lovely colour. It looks nice styled with your striped Primark dress. I also love the orange colour of your Revlon Mischievous lippy.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! :) Love the fact you like the look, the orange lippy is my muse xx

      Delete
  17. That jacket is to die for! I just love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely coat, the colour really suits you.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty outfit! Your coat is such a great colour on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's an amazing coat! Gotta love the ear candy posing too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice coat!

    new post on my blog
    http://moonmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig