Saturday 21 March 2015

GRWM Lisa Angel Event

Hello everyone! So as you know fashion week has been and gone, but NFW (Norwich) was last week. I was invited to attend the Lisa Angel Event in the lanes and I just couldn't help myself. I discovered Lisa Angel through their pop up shop they have in chapelfields and strolls through the lanes on the way to dancing/singing lessons. There's something adorable about the shabby sheek style which I personally adore. 

Lisa Angel is launching two new lines in store and online! 'Lisa Angel Bold' 'Lisa Angel Delicate'. With Lisa Angel being a local shop to me, I feel like it is important to help to spread their work! I personally prefer delicate jewellery as I think it makes a statement in a different way. I think it would be really hard to go in to this shop, or look online, and not find the perfect gift for somebody. 



Lisa Angel Delicates

How cute is this little moon?

Perfect for a festival!
Emma was swooning over these beautiful mugs!
Lisa Angel Bold
My favourite from the bold collection.
It's a small world hey? The Orelia Jewellery stand. 


I want my home to look like this!
Founder and Owner Lisa
Founder & Owner Lisa
Papped my friend Emma checking out their mother's day display. 




The Norwich Fashion Week window designed by students at City College Norwich.

If you are searching for some beautiful and quirky items, the perfect gift or just fancy a stroll online. I thoroughly recommend you check out Lisa Angel! I couldn't help myself whilst browsing the store with a glass of prosecco, so I purchased some small rose gold hoops! (I may have been wearing them practically every day since... oops!)



I filmed a GRWM over on my YouTube Channel of the outfit in my previous post and the make-up look. I've hit 600 subs on YouTube now, which is crazy for me as I started it after my blog as a project! I'm also so close to 2K on blog lovin' which is crazy! 


Hope you all enjoyed this post, I really love attending events like this and meeting lovely people! 







Share:

14 comments

  1. Never heard of the brand before but the really simple pieces are beautiful! I will look out for those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over that gorgeous delicate jewelry. The moon is simply stunning.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the moon earrings, such distinct and delicate jewellery :)

      Delete
  3. Everything is so cute!! I have a mirror compact from the collection in the 8th photo.

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Orelia necklaces are so cute!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jewelery is so delicate and lovely. I love the little moon :)

    Christina x
    Christina Campbell Hughes

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig