Thursday 11 September 2014

From day to night...

Day...













Top, Hair Bow & Shoes: Asos. Click 'link' All items are sale items. 
Hair bow: link
Top: link
Shoes: link

Dress(skirt): Newlook sale 
Watch: Michael Kors

 Night...


















Top & Dress as previously mentioned.

Shoes: Style Edit
I love these shoes I think they really make an outfit and are perfect for autumn.

http://www.styleedit.co.uk/shoes-c2/heels-c21/style-edit-black-point-toe-high-heel-stiletto-studded-beaded-pumps-p1030

Hat: Bank Fashion







I have recently got a new tri pod which has been a saviour! I also have a new camera arriving tomorrow which I am SO excited for!!!!!!! <<<<<<<

Hope you're all well & like my 'Day to Night' looks. 







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig