Saturday 23 August 2014

A trip into the wood for Lulus London





So today I dragged my buddy Chonnie Bizzle  into the woods with me to take photos. Best friend alert?   I felt like shaking it up as I thought this dress was absolutely gorgeous. Here's some more photos, links & where to buy at the bottom! 




My favourite photo from the shoot ^ !
selfieeeeeeee





My beautiful dress is from a company Lulus London. Lulus website is being launched next week (EEK) and by this stunning Item I can't wait. 
Currently Lulus are offering free delivery till monday.
To view their stock currently you can look on... 
To order this dress or another gorgeous item simply email: luluslondon@outlook.com 



Here's a short bio from Katie! 


Lulu’s London is an independent online clothing boutique, based in the UK. Lulu's started with a desire to bring great quality staples to the modern woman’s wardrobe, without the hefty price tag and mass productions.
Collections are made with dedication and love and are only ever made in small quantities so you can always be sure to stand out from the crowd.

Website coming soon....




Next week I am getting my own camera, HURRAH! The bag is a belated birthday present bought with birthday money. I bought the bag from House Of Fraser Norwich, it's Carvela by Kurt Geiger and it's beautiful. I love nude colours at the minute and I think it compliments the dress really well! 
The shoes are from Newlook and were the result of me shopping (bad hannah). They're super comfy though and I find that the style is really flattering with most outfits. 





Shoes: 


If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han


Share:

11 comments

  1. That dress is amazing and it looks great on you. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me on Instagram! Love your blog, and the shoes in this post are just heaven!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks so much for checking out my blog :) keep in contact xx

      Delete
  3. Loooove the shoes, I follow you on instagram and finally found your blog! X
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alice! Aw thanks so much the support means alot :) X
      Love your blog! x

      Delete
  4. Will do! Your blog is super cute :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog, appreciate it! Don't worry about taking a gap year, theres no rush in making a decision... comment on my blog if you need to ask any other questions :) x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look Breath-taking
    love : charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. read here s6z99h1r84 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags and watches e6k16d5e36 replica bags 168 mall replica hermes r0o58r1d20 replica bags paypal why not look here m1l82y1t91 designer replica luggage replica evening bags m2k39v3m42

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig