Thursday 17 July 2014

A weekend away with my best friends...



So this year I'm going to Latitude! With a surprise announcement that Lily Allen is playing you can imagine my excitement. I'm all kitted up and ready to go, this does mean I will be out of business till Monday and I'm sorry about that! 
The bag of death is full of wonderful things but it weighs a TONNE. I cannot wait to share with you all my pics from my disposable cameras, hopefully that'll make for a good post. EEK! 

Have a nice weekend everyone! 
Batwing top: h&m 
Shorts: River Island (the best non butt shorts in the world) 
Necklace: Sara Sister Vintge 
Wellies: Hunters Children (go up to 6 and are ridiculously cheaper than adults) 
Sunglasses: Accessorize 
Lips: Clinique chubby stick 



If you liked this post, I would appreciate you following me on:  


Love Han

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig